22 Oct Creating a PowerSchool ID
PowerSchool connects students, parents, and teachers
Concord Community Schools recently transitioned to a new Learning Management System and Student Information System called “PowerSchool.” PowerSchool’s Unified Classroom provides a single location where students can find information about their grades and attendance, as well as communication from school staff. The program can also be used to view and complete assignments. Unified Classroom also helps connect parents to what their child is doing in the classroom with classroom content, grades, attendance, and communication all accessed through a single sign-on, or through the mobile app.
Video tutorial: PowerSchool Parent Unified Classroom Account Creation
- In a web browser, enter your PowerSchool Student and Parent portal URL.
CLICK HERE: concord.powerschool.com/public
- On the Student and Parent Sign In page, click Parent Sign In.
- On the Welcome to Unified Classroom page, click Create an Account here.
- On the Set Up Your New PowerSchool ID page, enter the
required information and click Create PowerSchool ID.
- On the That was easy! You’re all set. page, note your
PowerSchool ID and Sign In URL. You will need this
information to sign in to Unified Classroom in the future.
Sign In to Unified Classroom
- Click Continue to Unified Classroom Sign In.
- On the Welcome to Unified Classroom page, enter your username and password and then click Sign In.
If you already have a username and password in your district’s PowerSchool Parent Portal and have linked students to your account, skip to Link Account.
- On the Welcome to Unified Classroom page, click I Have a Student Access Code.
- Enter the student’s name, access code, and password. The access code and access password is provided by your school. You may have received it via email or mail.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Add Another Student and enter the student’s name, access code, and password.
- Click Continue to proceed to the Unified Classroom Dashboard.
- Note the students you added to your account appear in the Student Selector.
- On the Welcome to Unified Classroom page, click I Have a Username and Password in My District’s PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- On the Sign In To Link Your Account page, enter your existing username and password and then click Sign In.
- On the Unified Classroom Dashboard, note your students appear in the Student Selector.