22 Oct PowerSchool’s Unified Classroom
PowerSchool connects students, parents, and teachers
Concord Community Schools recently transitioned to a new Learning Management System and Student Information System called PowerSchool. PowerSchool’s Unified Classroom provides a single location where students can find information about their grades and attendance, as well as communication from school staff. The program can also be used to view and complete assignments. PowerSchool’s Unified Classroom also helps connect parents to what their child is doing in the classroom with classroom content, grades, attendance, and communication.
Video tutorial: Create a PowerSchool ID
- In a web browser, enter the following URL: http://concord.powerschool.com/public
- On the sign in page, click Parent Sign In.
- On the welcome page, click Create an Account here.
- On the PowerSchool ID page, enter the required information and click Create PowerSchool ID.
- On the confirmation page, note your PowerSchool ID and Sign In URL. You will need this information to sign in to PowerSchool’s Unified Classroom in the future.