LEADERSHIP AND PROFESSIONALISM
Led by Chief Financial Officer Becky Smith, the centralized Business Department manages the district’s finances and oversees many of the operation that support the wellbeing of staff and students.
- The financial aspect includes the budgeting and control of general funds, specific funds, and certain grant monies, along with purchasing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, insurance, investments and payroll.
- The operations aspect includes food service, facilities, building services, community recreation, and energy management.
In addition, led by Corporation Treasurer, Laurie Gregory, the Business Services Department supports the work of the bonded extra-curricular school treasurers based in each building.
TBD from state
Business Service Department Contacts
- Becky Smith, Chief Financial Officer ♦ (574) 875-5162 ext. 80003 ♦ email@example.com
- Laurie Gregory, Corporation Treasurer ♦ (574) 875-5162 ext. 80006 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lydia Jones, Administrative Assistant ♦ (574) 875-5162 ext. 80603 ♦ email@example.com